5.10.2010

Color Renovation

Stampin' Up! recently announced that there will be a change in colors coming with the new Idea Book & Catalog. Of course, some people are upset about it and others are more welcoming. Just as seasons change, styles come and go... like colors. For the most part, I am open to the change that will come. The colors I think I will miss most are: Taken with Teal, Pale Plum and Close to Cocoa. On the other hand, I can't wait for the addition of Cherry Cobbler (a deep red) and Early Espresso (darker brown than chocolate chip). I also am glad to see Baja Breeze and Rich Razzleberry return. I had a little too much time the other day and was playing with different color swatches. I ended up making a chart of colors I would "ideally" like to have.

Here are the official new Color Collections:


Here are my ideal Color Collections:

No comments: