6.13.2007

What's so Groovy about Guava?

It's not pink, orange or peach. It's more mellow than Stampin' Up!'s Cameo Coral (for those who are skeptical). It makes me think of late spring/early summer. It can be wild and tropical if you team the color up with animal stamps, animal prints, fruit or tropical scenes. It can be flowery or feminine. It can be used in a wide variety of color combos. Here are a few:

Groovy Guava + any of the New SU In Colors 2008
Groovy Guava + Chocolate Chip + Certainly Celery
Groovy Guava + Bravo Burgundy + Close to Cocoa
Groovy Guava + Brocade Blue
Groovy Guava + Barely Banana
Groovy Guava + Perfect Plum

Groovy Guava is a great pick-me-up color that is not as intense as any colors in the Bold Brights family and not as soft as the Subtles. I love the color about as much as I love the fruit. I may not be able to get the fruit year-round, but at least I'll be able to get Groovy Guava for a whole Stampin' Up! year!

No comments: