9.13.2010

Lots of Layers Swap Ladies & A Couple of Cards

These are some of the ladies who often participate in Sandra Hanedanian's Lots of Layers swaps on Splitcoaststampers. We met to take this photo during Convention. If you'd like to see what we have created in the past, visit her blog: More than Stamping. She has some tutorials and fun projects also.
stampin up convention 2010 swap

I created this card with Notably Ornate. I think it was for an "In with the New" card swap. I love the color combination of Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla and Cajun Craze. I think the card could have used more distressing and some sponging to give it a more vintage feel.
stampin up convention 2010

This is one of my "wow" swaps for Convention. It is not easy to see, but it is a "Joy Fold" card. Check out the tutorial on Splitcoaststampers here. I added lots of dazzling diamonds glitter to the edge of the pink pirouette layer. First, I placed sticky strip on each edge. Second, I removed the red liner. Third, sprinkled dazzling diamonds and shook the excess glitter off. It was less messy than using glue and took very little time to do!
stampin up convention 2010 wow swap

No comments: