9.13.2010

More from Convention Prep Work

Here are 75+ scrunched flowers I made using the 1-3/4" scallop circle punch. I punched 4 scallop circles out of Newsprint designer series paper, placed a brad in the center and scrunched one layer at a time (starting with the inner layer). Afterwards, I placed a stampin' dimensional on back and attached each flower to a card swap I created for the Late Night Stampers 75+ card front swap during Convention 2010.






If you're wondering what I created with the flower die-cuts I made from one of the previous posts, here are the flower pins:


I attached 5/8" very vanilla grosgrain, boho blossoms (from the punch) and a rhinestone brad to the center of each flower. Finally, I glued a pin backing to each one. They were very easy to make. I believe I made about 80 in one weekend!

No comments: